Villa Rental with swimming pool Camaiore -Toscana
Villa detached with swimming pool Toscana is perched on the top of a hill the views overlloking sea are endlessly breath taking. Wrap around balconies ensure that you can take full advantage of them whilst immersed in complete privacy and tranquillity.
is surrounded by a large private garden near the top of a hill overlooking the sea along the Tuscany border. Although it is only 12 km from the beach club , 1,5 km restaurant and far from Forte dei Marmi 13 km , town nearest Camaiore 3 km far
it is high enough into the foothills of the Apuan Alps to provide cool temperatures in summer, beautiful colours in autumn and heavily-scented flowers in spring.
Inside, Villa Camaiore is furnished like an authentic Italian home, with a mixture of comfortable contemporary pieces and pretty antiques. It is the owners personal holiday home.
Despite its proximity to Pieve di Camaiore, about 1,5 km away, the property is totally secluded and private. Just down the road is the lovely hill town of Camaiore; Lucca 25 km and Pisa 30 km are only slightly farther. Day trips are easy to the five delightful fishing villages called Cinqueterre 65 km.
If you're here in summer you'll surely want to experience a day at the beach and immerse your self in Italian beach culture which is very entertaining, The “bella figura” along the board walk keeps us amused for hours.
If designer sun glasses don’t do it for you then any time of year is great to explore the almost entirely unknown hills of the Garfagnana, right behind the villa and up into the hinter lands, they are the only part of Tuscany that has escaped the attention of mass tourism and retained the authenticity of centuries past.
Villa with swimming pool Camaiore Toscana; is built on a hill and so all floors are at ground level. The lowest floor has a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower with an exit to the garden as well as stair case to go to the next level.
On the main floor is a double living room with sofa, fireplace, card table and satellite TV; as well as a modern eat-in kitchen with full stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and plenty of dishes and cookware. There is also a double bedrooms and a full bath room with shower.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a bathroom with bathtub. The house has central heating throughout. A hair dryer is available on request.
. At the villa there is connexion for the use of the guests. WI-FI internet connection and air conditioning (only in the bedrooms) available.
GARDEN & SWIMMING POOL
Your family is bound to spend time enjoying the garden, which has a table and chairs, sun lounges and an outdoor shower. Beautifull swimming pool 9 x 5 meters and 1,10 meters deep) inside rocks available.
Conveniently near to the kitchen is a large terrace at ground level with a wood-burning oven that can be used for pizza or for barbecuing. There is enough lawn for rowdy ball games and plenty of privacy for getting an all over tan.
Nearest town: Pieve di Camaiore km 1,5
Restaurants: Pieve di Camaiore km 1,5
Supermarket: Camaiore km 3
Grocery: Pieve di Camaiore km 1,5
Shops: Camaiore km 3
Outlets: Outlet Barberino di Mugello km 115
Bank: Camaiore km 3
Post office: Camaiore km 3
Chemistry: Camaiore km 3
Tennis court: Camaiore km 3
Golf: Versilia Golf Club, Pietrasanta km 18
Horse riding: Viareggio km 18
SPA: Lido Camaiore km 9
Train station: Viareggio km 14
Florence - Amerigo Vespucci: 95 km
Pisa - Galileo Galilei: 35 km
Roma Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci: 410 km
Roma Ciampino - Giovan Battista Pastine: 390 km
Milano Malpensa - Città di Milano: 315 km
Venezia - Marco Polo: 340 km
Perugia - Sant'Egidio: 260 km
Bologna - Guglielmo Marconi: 180 km
Firenze: 100 km
Pisa: 25 km
Siena: 165 km
Lucca: 20 km
- From Milan: take the highway A1, direction “BOLOGNA” and join the highway A15 “PARMA – LA SPEZIA”, then join
the highway A12, direction “LIVORNO”;
- From Florence: take the highway A11, direction “PISA”, then follow direction “VIAREGGIO”;
- From Pisa: take the highway A12, direction “GENOVA”;
- From Rome: take the highway A1, direction “FIRENZE”. At “Firenze Nord” follow signs for “GENOVA” continuing
into the highway A11 then follow direction “VIAREGGIO”;
In all cases, exit at “Viareggio”:
- exit at “Viareggio”,
- when your are out of the highway, follow signs to “CAMAIORE”,
- once in “Camaiore”, continue on the main road (do not take the left for centre) heading towards “LUCCA”,
- you will overpass “CAMAIORE” and see the town on your left,
- once past this town, you find yourself on a tree-lined road and you quickly come to a very small turning on
the left with a very small sign marked “PIEVE di CAMAIORE ”, take this turning and bear left immediately, (there is a more
noticeable blue sign for “Marignana” on the right opposite this turning),
- follow this road and you come to a cemetery (on your left),
- the road goes to the right, uphill, and then swings round to the left, there is a church above you on the
- having swung round to the left, you immediately turn to the right, (there is a wooden sign for “Peralta” and
you find yourself in a large area with the church on the right hand side. In front of you is an arch and a
shrine to the Madonna in the wall),
- turn left here (sign says “Buchignano”), wind your way up the hill, giving a hoot on the corners to warn
people you are coming (road is narrow),
- follow signs for “PERALTA” and take a road on the left indicating “Prato di Sopra”, this is a small road going
- you will pass the little hamlet of “Prato di Sopra” and “Villa with swimming pool Toscana ” is right on your right,
- this last bit of road through the hamlet is very steep and narrow and twists and turns. The best way to
tackle it, is to stay in first gear, take all the corners as wide as possible, and do not stop. Give a good hoot
with the horn to let people know you are coming, and just slowly but surely wind your way up.